Sometimes, however, choices have to depend on technical reasons, on the fact the product must be easy to use, on market demands. Thesis line, which indicates absolute Hi-End audison products, aims at escaping this indisputable reality. Thesis is a direct link between audiophile designers and audiophile enthusiasts, who always, simply, look for the best in a common passion: listening to music.
Thesis HV venti is a stereo amplifier built accoridng to absolutely Hi-End parameteres.
• Innovative “Dual Power” function allows to configure the amplifier for two output power sets: Hi Current or Hi Power.
• “Dual Bias” selectors permit to change Class A percentage and the amplifier related idling current.
• Crossover module with selectable cut-off frequency provided as accessory. In order
to insert it, bypass module has to be removed, so that when the crossover isn’t used,
signal path is minimized.
• Cooling system realized with heatsink, natural convection, and a pair of fans for each heatsink side which let air flow within side cooling ducts.
• ASC (Amplifier Status Control): microprocessor based unit designed to manage every amplifier operations. It shows amplifier temperature, protection and others important information about its the status.
• Innovative output power stage topology, discrete IGBT, realized with a complementary pair of Hitachi DMOS driving two pair of complementary Sanken power BJT, each rated for 30A peak current and 200W dissipation.
• Balanced Class A biased driver with separate 150V Flyback power supply.
• Thermally stabilized with central fan independent from the others on the side ducts.
• Fully balanced JFET differential input preamplifier with output buffer for control unit.
• ABS inputs and ABS bypass outputs, decoupled through two audio-grade polypropylene capacitors per channel.
• Four Synchro-PWM power supplies allow to obtain very fast transient current response and to realize Dual Mono configuration.
• Wide range of protections: power limiter in case of loudspeakers shortcircuit or overload, over 90°C thermal protections, power output terminals shortcircuit to vehicle chassis, battery protection operating with voltage lower than 11V or higher than 16V, DC at output terminals, power supply fuse.
|4 Ohm||200 W x 2
800 W x 1
|400 W x 2
1600 W x 1
|2 Ohm||400 W x 2
1300 W x 1
|800 W x 2
|1 Ohm||350 W x 2||–|
– Balanced up to the driver output;
– 90 V separate power supply voltage.
– ABS balanced inputs;
– Polypropylene capacitors decoupled input stage;
– JFET differential input stage;
– Two selectable gain levels;
– Balanced output buffer for the control unit;
– Thermally stabilized.
– L/R alignment;
– IN mode / OUT mode.
– "Discrete" Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) topology;
– 2 Hitachi DMOS drivers;
– 2 pairs of Sanken Power transistor;
– Balanced Class A biased driver with separate 150V Flyback power supply.
– 5 mm aluminium bottom plate;
– 2 side cooling ducts with 2 fans located at the ends of each duct;
– Small driver central cooling duct with independent fan;
– Cooling fan system managed by ASC.
- Power supply :
Power supply voltage: 11 ÷ 16 VDC
Idling current when off: 0.006 mA
Minimum idling current:
Low BIAS: Hi Curr. 4.2A Hi Pow. 5.6A
High BIAS: Hi Curr. 6.5A Hi Pow. 10.4A
Consumption @ 13.8 VDC Hi Curr. 90A(1Ω) Hi Pow. 100A(2Ω)
- Amplifier Stage :
Distortion – THD (1kHz): <0.05%
Distortion – IMD (IHF): <0.05%
Bandwidth (-3 dB): 4Hz ÷ 75 kHz
S/N Ratio (A weighed @1 V): 100 dB
Damping factor (1kHz, 4 Ohms): 80
Slew rate >20V/µs
Input sensitivity (high): 0.25 ÷ 1.6 VRMS
Input sensitivity (low): 1 ÷ 7 VRMS
Input impedance: 22 kΩ
Load impedance: Hi Curr. Hi Pow.
Stereo Hi Curr. 4 – 2 – 1Ω Hi Pow. 4 – 2Ω
Mono Hi Curr. 4 – 2Ω Hi Pow. 4Ω
OUTPUT POWER (RMS) @13.8 VDC; THD 1%:
Load (dual power)
2ch 4Ω Hi Curr. 200W Hi Pow.400W
- 2ch 2Ω Hi Curr. 400W Hi Pow. 800W
- 2ch 1Ω Hi Curr. 650W Hi Pow. /
Mono 4Ω Hi Curr. 800W Hi Pow. 1600W
Mono 2Ω Hi Curr. 1300W Hi Pow. /
Pre IN: L/R (ABS)
Pre OUT (pre in bypass): L/R (ABS)
High pass & Low pass stereo 45 – 55 – 65 – 80Hz, 12dB/oct.
Lo-pass mono 45 – 55 – 65 – 80Hz, 24dB/oct.
- Other Functions :
Remote In: 7 ÷ 16 VDC – 1 mA
Demo mode ext. supply: 12 VDC – 600 mA
Cap terminals: 18 VDC cap min
Fuse (strip): 100 A
- Size :
MAX SIZE (L x H x D): 510 x 85 x 280 mm
WEIGHT: 15 Kg