The K 130 Uno system features a 24 mm (0.9ˈ) diaphragm Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies in a compact size. The annular acoustic lens is optimized for exceptional off-axis performance, ensuring an accurate stereo image. The 5” woofers features a pressed-paper cone with foam surround, for high SPL and solid bass. The 25 mm(1ˈ) woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The 6dB/Oct crossover is integrated on the tweeter wiring for an easy OEM upgrade.
T 24 – Tweeter:
1. 24mm diaphragm Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies in a compact size.
2. Annular acoustic lens optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
3. 6dB/Oct crossover integrated on tweeter wiring.
4. Mounting accessories for external or embedded mounting included.
V 130 – Woofer:
1. V-cone® design for best off-axis response, clear mid-high frequency detail and powerful bass.
2. Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
3. Pure copper 25 mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
4. High flux density 70 mm (2.76 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
5. Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
- Power Handling – Peak W 220
- Power Handling – Continuous W 55
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 55 ÷ 23k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Woofer size mm (in.) 130 (5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 24 (0.9)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome PEI
- Crossover type 6 dB/Oct tweeter integrated
- Crossover cut off –