Hi-Energy HX 380 car audio subwoofers represent the highest technological expression in terms of low frequency reproduction. The V-cone provides wide acoustic dispersion, making the sound even more powerful. The forced ventilation system provided by the venting holes on the bottom plate, along with a specifically designed extended centre pole piece and the materials selected for the voice coil, combine for high thermal dissipation. The ultra-light aluminium basket, with its spoke shared profile, reduces any unwanted resonance from the chassis itself. The special finishing materials and the rubber protection covering the magnetic assembly, besides decreasing resonance, add an aggressive, stylistic cosmetic look. The engineered balance of the electro-acoustic parameters make the HX subwoofers suitable for sealed acoustic suspension enclosures as well as vented reflex enclosures, generating powerful, dynamic low frequency response.
1. Low incidence five spoke, anti-resonant aluminium alloy basket.
2. Front-Back gasket.
3. V-cone with Polypropylene membrane stiffened with mineral powders.
4. High excursion surround.
5. Black nomex spider.
6. Extended pole.
7. Aluminium former and high temperature pure copper voice coil.
8. Oversized motor with forced ventilation system.
9. Butyl rubber protective ring for acoustic damping.
10. Easy to access, oversized terminals for high-grade cable termination.
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
- Size mm (in.) 380 (15”)
- Power Handling – Peak W 1400
- Power Handling – Continuous W 700
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 25 – 600
- Sensitivity dB SPL 92
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 65
- Xmax mm 14
- X-mech mm (in.) 23
- Re Ω 2,9
- Fs Hz 30
- Vas l 123,20
- Qts 0,55
- Qes 0,62
- Qms 4,80
- Spl dB 92