HSK 163 is a three-way car audio speakers system deriving from the combination of HV 165L woofer, HL 70 full-range and HT 25 tweeter. The crossover, especially designed for it, has high quality components and provides optimised crossover points. The emission level can be adjusted according to personal taste and the vehicles acoustical signature, ensuring the best results in whatever car compartments. Two speakers with outstanding energy in minimum size, thanks to the Neodymium magnet; a compact tweeter and a rich set of accessories for factory location: HSK 163 is very versatile and can meet various needs.
- Power Handling – Peak W 300
- Power Handling – Continuous W 150
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 40 ÷ 22k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 92
- Woofer size mm (in.) HV 165L Woofer: 165 (6”1/2)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) HT 25 Tweeter: 25 (1”)
- Crossover type LO/BAND/HI-pass
- Crossover cut off 500/4.5kHz @ 6/6-6/12dB OCT.