The HMX 8 hi-performance marine coaxial speakers is optimized to perform in infinite baffle, with a solid bass and an outstanding output. The tweeter feature an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL. The attractive stainless steel tweeter mesh grille provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection. The UV resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust ).
2. Long-throw 50mm (2”) voice coil woofer engineered for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
3. Progressive-design aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
4. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
5. Gold-plated corrosion resistant brass connection terminals with silicone cap protecting leadwire junction point.
- Power Handling – Peak W 200
- Power Handling – Continuous W 100
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 45 ÷ 25k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 91
- Woofer size mm (in.) 200 (8)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 36 (1.4)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 32 (1.26)
- Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 20 (0.8)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Polypropylene with UV inhibitors
- Tweeter dome PEI