Designed for those who don’t want to give up on high performance: EV F165.5 is a flat profile woofer which only needs 43 mm (2 in.) mounting depth.
Its large motor assembly as well as its proprietary V-cone® membrane, with its increased rigidity thanks to the deep surface ribbings, ensure a linear excursion, offering extreme control relating to sound quality.
EV F165.5 enhances and achieves two goals: overall size optimization and performance increase, without compromise.
1. Shallow profile for an easy replacement of factory speakers.
2. V-cone® for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
3. Water-repellent treated paper cone, butyl rubber surround.
4. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
5. Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
6. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
7. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
8. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
9. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
10. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
11. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
Small size for installations without limits. Accurate study of the components‘ profile carried out more compact baskets and motor assemblies. EV F165.5 is a specific woofer which requires only 51 mm (2 in.) of depth to be installed!
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.
- Power Handling – Peak W 180
- Power Handling – Continuous W 60
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 65 ÷ 4k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93.5
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome Water repellent pressed paper