EV 165L.5 car audio woofers provides extreme control relating to sound quality, ensured with the use of a large motor assembly along with the proprietary V-cone® membrane, with increased rigidity thanks to deep surface ribbings. The DIN size basket, the lower profile surround as well as the compact size make them easy to install in any factory system. The natural rubber protection ring plays an important role, preventing basket and motor assembly from corrosion and cosmetic damage, ensuring the acoustic damping of the basket and mobile assembly.
The EV 165L.5 features an original non-pressed paper cone providing the ability to get powerful, solid bass, even without the support of a subwoofer.
1. V-cone® for best off-axis response and clear mid-high frequency detail.
2. Water-repellent non-pressed paper cone provides deep, tight and dynamic bass output.
3. Pure copper voice coil, wound on aluminium former, for very good thermal and mechanical capacity.
4. Large motor assembly for excellent mobile voice coil control.
5. Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation.
6. Rubber magnet cover provides damping to the basket and motor structure and protects from abrasions and damages.
7. DIN size basket coated with scratch-proof, corrosive-resistant material.
8. Tin-plated, high current terminals.
9. Silver-plated lead wires, for maximum reliability and conductivity.
10. Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
11. Curve memory Nomex spider for consistent, reliable performance.
The exponential profile gets very close to the perfect one, providing exceptional dispersion.
The Klippel quality control system is our guarantee to always produce a product entirely in compliance with the most challenging international standards.
- Power Handling – Peak W 210
- Power Handling – Continuous W 70
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 50 ÷ 4k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 92
- Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Magnet High density flux ferrite
- Cone/Dome Water repellent non-pressed paper