The Energy.5 ECX 130.5 coaxial is the solution for those who want to reproduce a wide frequency range without the need of separate components: the coax tweeter adds to the woofer response optimizing the installation-friendliness.
Neodymium tweeter with built-in crossover, pressed-paper cone with deep ribbings for maximum rigidity and accurate optimization of the motor assembly contribute to enhance sound linearity, off-axis response and timbre quality. Thanks to the RHFC technology, the tweeter can be oriented, being 10° angled, to control dispersion and get close to the ideal frequency response.
ROTARY HIGH FREQUENCY CONTOUR
The tweeter group is adjustable and can be oriented towards the listening point. This means no limits to the installation: with the RHFC system you can tune the response for any listening point. For perfect off-axis dispersion and frequency response.
- Power Handling – Peak W 150
- Power Handling – Continuous W 50
- Impedance Ω 4
- Frequency response Hz 70 ÷ 23k
- Sensitivity dB SPL 93
- Woofer size mm (in.) 130 (5)
- Tweeter size mm (in.) 24 (0.9)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 25 (1)
- Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 15 (0.6)
- Woofer magnet High density flux ferrite
- Tweeter magnet Neodymium
- Woofer cone Water-repellent pressed paper
- Tweeter dome PEI