The three-way car audio coaxial CPX 690 is the best solution for enthusiasts who love highly dynamic listening with low engaging frequencies and want to make the most of the rear deck mount. Tweeter and Supertweeter both feature Neodymium magnet and Tetolon dome, 32 mm and 24 mm respectively. The stylish faceplate is designed to maximize off-axis emissions and thus optimizing horizontal installation. As for the CPX 165, the CPX 690′s Tweeter and Supertweeter boasts Radial Venting System technology for outstanding cooling and acoustic performance. The robust basket with radial ventilation keeps operating temperatures low. The supplied grille is made of a high resistance ABS plastic support and metallic mesh to ensure a high level of protection with a Hi-tech design.
CPG 690 – Grile (Optional)
Stylish grille with high resistance ABS plastic frame with metal finish combined with a protective metallic mesh.
|Power Handling – Peak W||360|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||120|
|Frequency response Hz||35 ÷ 24k|
|Sensitivity dB SPL||94|
|Woofer size mm (in.)||(6 x 9)|
|Tweeter size mm (in.)||32 (1.26)|
|Supertweeter size mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||30 (1.2)|
|Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.)||28 (1.1)|
|Woofer cone||Water repellent pressed paper|
1. Pressed paper cone with FEM-optimized geometry combining rigidity and lightness for color-free sound.
2. Wide rubber suspension designed for a long excursion and excellent sound damping.
3. High density ferrite magnet in combination with low carbon polar plates for a reduced distortion at high power levels.
4. Metal finished basket combined with an anti-vibration rubber magnet cover for an overall damping of spurious vibrations.
5. Soft Tetolon fiber dome Neodimium tweeter featuring a 28 mm mobile voice coil, for a distortion-free reproduction of mid-high frequencies.
6. Tetolon fiber Neodimium Supertweeter featuring a 20 mm mobile voice coil, to compensate for the natural fall of high frequency response in horizontal installations.
7. Faceplate geometry optimized with FEM (Finite Element Modeling) technology for a linear frequency response in off-axis installations..
8. Stylish grille with high resistance ABS plastic frame with metal finish combined with a protective metallic mesh.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
- Power Handling – Peak W 360
Power Handling – Continuous W 120
- Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 35 ÷ 24k
Sensitivity dB SPL 94
Woofer size mm (in.) (6 x 9)
Tweeter size mm (in.) 32 (1.26)
Supertweeter size mm (in.) 20 (0.8)
Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.) 30 (1.2)
Tweeter voice coil Ø mm (in.) 28 (1.1)
Woofer magnet Ferrite
Tweeter magnet Neodymium
Woofer cone Water repellent pressed paper
Tweeter dome Tetolon