Despite its compact size, the bit One is equipped with a fast, latest generation 266 MHz / 32 bit floating point DSP microprocessor, working in real time on all the functions of the most complete systems. Managed and configured by a simple and intuitive computer software, it is possible to make adjustments to improve the signal through each phase of its path; from input to output. Eight input channels for four different signal typologies (amplified, pre-amplified, coaxial electric and TOSLINK optical digital) and six different sources managed through a remote control, making the bit One a unique interface suitable for any need. Eight analog and/or digital output channels ensure vastexpandability for any audio system configuration.
- DRC–Digital Remote Control – (INCLUDED)DRC is the digital interface between the bit processors and the user.
DRC mounted in the vehicle dashboard with bit Ten D processor, provides:
– ability to select between main, aux and optical inputs
– control of master volume, subwoofer volume, balance and fader
– ability to choose between 2 user-defined memory presets for equalizer, crossover and time alignment settings.
– control of the Audison Thesis amplifiers’ system when these are installed in the same system.
- DRC MP – Digital Remote Control Multimedia Play – OPTIONALThe new Audison DRC MP (Digital Remote Control Multimedia Play) is compatible with all the Audison electronics featuring AC Link bus. Its slim profile along with the holder supplied with it eases the installation in the best position inside the car. Thanks to the new Joystick, “Rubber Touch” finished for best control of the movements along the four direction axes, the 'DRC Settings' menu can be adjusted and navigation is also possible through the 'Navy Command' function if the system features an Audison bit Play HD with video output connected to a monitor.
- OP 1.5 • TOSLINK Optical Cable
Optical cable ending with TOSLINK connectors for S/PDIF digital audio signals. Cable length: 1,5 m / 59,05”.
- OP 4.5 • TOSLINK Optical Cable
Optical cable ending with TOSLINK connectors for S/PDIF digital audio signals. Cable length: 4,5 m/177,16”
- STR • TOSLINK Optical Cable
Male-Female Toslink adapter with rotatable head. The 90° angleallows to save space.
- STA • F/F Socket TOSLINK adapter
Optical adapter to extend optical cables featuring TOSLINK connectors.
- ECK DRC
DRC Cable Extension kit for installations on especially long vehicles. Total length of the supplied cable with the extension is equal to 6,5 m / 225,90".
- Power Supply :
Voltage 11 ÷ 15 VDC
Idling current 0.45 A
Switched off without DRC < 0.5 mA
Switched off with DRC < 1.8 mA
Remote IN voltage 7 ÷ 15 VDC (1.3 mA)
Remote OUT voltage 12 VDC (130 mA)
- Signal Stage :
Distortion – THD @ 1 kHz, 1 V RMS Output 0.002 %
Bandwidth 4.5 ÷ 21k Hz
S/N Ratio @ A weighted 102 dBA
Channel Separation (@1 kHz) 77 dB
Input sensitivity (Low Level) 0.3 ÷ 5 V RMS
Input sensitivity (High Level) 1.2 ÷ 20 V RMS
Max Output Levels 4 V RMS
Input impedance (Low Level) 20 kΩ
Input impedance (High Level) 5 kΩ
- Input Stage :
Low Level (Pre In) Ch 1 ÷ Ch 6, AUX1 L/R, AUX2 L/R
High Level (Speaker In) Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8, Phone In
Coaxial and Optical S/PDIF Max 48kHz / 24 bit, PCM
- Output :
Analog Pre Out Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8
Digital Out 48kHz – 24 bit AD Link Ch 1 ÷ Ch 8
- Crossover :
Type 12 / 24 / 36 / 48 dB Linkwitz
6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30 / 36 / 42 / 48 dB Butterworth
Mode Full / Hi-Pass / Low Pass / Band Pass
- Equalizer :
Type 31 Band, ISO 1/3 Oct, 20 Hz ÷ 20k Hz
Gain ±12 dB
- Time Alignment :
Delay 0 ÷ 22 ms in 0,02 ms steps
(748 cm / 294.5 in.)
- Size :
W x H x D (mm / in.) 225 x 32,3 x 150 / 8.85 x 1.27 x 5.90
Weight (kg / lb.) 1,345 / 2.965